Develop an interactive, video-based ethics training for the American College of Surgeons’ Continuing Medical Education (CME) program.
Technical — Build a self-directed, digital course that could be taken offline and could support:
- – Two plus hours of narrative video content
- – Multiple choice questions with branching answers
- – Learner progress tracking over multiple sessions
- – Transfer of completion data to ACS’s database for CME credit
- – Two modes of operation: One for teaching and one for earning CME credit
Content — Work with the doctors, our subject matter experts (SMEs) and onscreen talent, to capture the most engaging performances for the course’s narrative scenarios.
We designed, programmed, and delivered a robust eLearning course that featured branching video scenarios, reading selections, and pre- and post-assessments.